[TriLUG] search archives

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue Dec 17 09:15:42 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 08:03, Jeff Bollinger wrote:

> I just tried searching the mailing list archives from both trilug.org
> and on http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/ and I get no search
> results.  I even tried searching for terms that I knew would be there
> like "IPTables" and get nothing.  Has this functionality been disabled?

There's something wrong with the search indices.  The htdig search
indexing program was causing all kinds of problems (possibly related to
Saturday's big crash), so I've disabled the reindexing for now.  I'll
let you know when we get it working again.  Sorry about that.  In the
mean time, you can search via Google (put "site:www.trilug.org" along
with your query) or via http://www.mail-archive.com/trilug@trilug.org/

--Jeremy