[TriLUG] I would like host a Free Civ Tournement and LAN Party

nroskam@rr.nc.com nroskam at nc.rr.com
Tue Dec 17 20:40:59 EST 2002

I have just opened my doors and would like to host a Linux Free Civ
tournament and LAN party.  You can bring in your own system and play
free on location or join in via the Internet January 3rd by connecting
to 66.80.107.71.  I have limited space but should be able to handle
fourteen people bringing in their own systems.  If you are lazy and do
not want to bring in a system I have 10 for rent at $30 for the whole
evening.  Please email me at address below if you would like to join in.

Rock Roskam

Manager

Eclectic LAN

9113 Leesville Road