[TriLUG] replacement for netscrape mail

Chris Bullock cgbullock at cox.net
Mon Dec 23 12:55:38 EST 2002

Janyne Kizer wrote:

>Spellcheck can be added.  This article discusses it:
>http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,3959,599171,00.asp

FYI, I may not know what I am doing but, attempted to install with no
luck getting it to work.  I get a pretty little icon but it does nothing
I have checked the box to check before sending still no luck.  I have
followed the install instructions, setting it up in the composition tab.

Thanks

--Chris