[TriLUG] red hat sendmail rpms with tls support?

Kevin Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Fri Dec 27 21:06:59 EST 2002

On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 05:33:32PM -0500, Rodent of Unusual Size spoke thusly:
> i'm looking for a red hat rpm (for rh 7.2) of sendmail
> which includes support for tls (specifically, which was
> built with -DSTARTTLS).  doe red hat make such a beast?

Try the erratta update version, or recompiling the SRPM from 8.0. I
know it's in the 8.0 builds (the changelog says so - thanks Nalin!)
but I'm not sure if it propigated back yet. If it's version 8.12.2-1
or higher, it should have starttls built.

--
--         Kevin Sonney         --