[TriLUG] When is the next class/get-together...

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at trilug.org
Tue Dec 31 09:02:41 EST 2002

cpr wrote:
> Just got back from San Jose!

Welcome back :)

Next get together is lunch on Thursday (info below). Next class is
Building your own RPM on January 11th (info on www.trilug.org).

After things calm down at my house, I'll be working on scheduling
classes for the rest of the year - some newbie-ish, some advanced. So
stay tuned to the list!

Lisa B.

**Lunch Info**
http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/6201515/

Here's a link to the Citysearch information. We'll be meeting at
Bandido's at Woodcroft Shopping Center starting at 11:30 am on Thursday,
January 2, 2003. Lovelace will be there at 11:30 but some of us might
not be there until noon or 12:30 so feel free to join us at any time.

Please let me know if you think you'll attend so we can have them set up
for a group of us.

Thanks!
Lisa B.