[TriLUG] Roadrunner

Timothy A. Chagnon tchagnon at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 2 20:08:16 EST 2003

William:
	First off, sorry for the late response, I just got back from New Years
in Boston.

	I've been using RR in Cary for about 9 mos. now without problems.
Similarly to you, I've got an httpd, ftpd, and sshd running for personal
uses, though sometimes with fairly heavy use.  For example, while I was
at IBM I streamed my mp3/oggs over http so the audit guys couldn't catch
me with them on my thinkpad.  Amazingly neither RR or IBM got too peeved
at this.  Also for a while I was serving various media on IRC, which
basically maxed my upload bandwidth 24/7.  I don't use my mail server,
so i don't know about that. I still have and love RR. Of course these
are just my own personal experiences and "You should follow the AUP"
wink*wink.  Good Luck.

--Timothy A. Chagnon <tchagnon at nc.rr.com>