[TriLUG] Linux based HTML editor/generator needed

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 3 13:00:32 EST 2003

Hey all.  I need to create a professional, or at least semi-pro, looking
webpage.  This requirements soundly defeats my modest HTML skills so I'm
looking for a HTML editor/generator that runs under Linux.  So far IBM's
websphere looks pretty good, but it's not GPL'ed code (which is a minor
drawback, but not a show-stopper).  Does anyone have experience creating
professional webpages with a Linux based package?  If so, what did you use
and what were the drawbacks and benefits, if any?

Greg