[TriLUG] rxvt is missing

Heath Holcomb bluetea at nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 3 18:41:26 EST 2003

As Wade said, rebuilding the 7.x SRPM is probably the easiest solution
if you really want rxvt.

I don't really have anything to add about rxvt, but I want to give a
quick plug to the regular Linux xterm (especially when combined with
screen). I prefer xterm to any of the other terminal apps I've tried.
It's not obvious just from looking at it, but it has antialiased font
support, UTF-8 support, graphical menus (CTRL left, right, or middle
click), and is very configurable. A lot of console programs seem to have
fewer quirks under xterm. It is kind of hard on the eyes with the
default colors and font, though.

Heath

--
Heath Holcomb