[TriLUG] Netload applet

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 7 13:05:56 EST 2003

Netload simply scans the devices in /proc/net/dev and uses a command
line switch to determine which device to grep out for. It is a *real*
simple program.

If you want to watch interface eth2 then you would run:
   netload eth2

A man page for it can be found here:
http://olympus.het.brown.edu/cgi-bin/dwww?type=man&location=/usr/share/man/man1/netload.1.gz