[TriLUG] Re: An Important Update RE: Your DirecTV DSL Service.

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Tue Jan 7 15:10:47 EST 2003

I had just finished making the switch to Earthlink Cable (for the
combination of faster service, 5K Delta miles, and slightly cheaper
service) when Telocity went belly-up. They had promised to send me an
Airborne bill to send the router back, but my guess is they died before
they could hack that. Any guesses as to the eventual ebay value of a
Telocity broadband router? :)

ap

clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu