[TriLUG] linuux mouse kvm problems

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Wed Jan 8 11:41:15 EST 2003

No, I haven't looked at the manual.  I'll definitely look.  I've got the
ps2 version.

As for the wireless mice: I don't get the wheel in linux, and if you've
got a fourth/fifth button it/they won't show up in either windows or
linux.  Very inconvenient.  This with both of my wireless Logitech mice.
 Contact with IoGear's tech support resulted in "oh, we don't support
wireless mice", even though the MouseMan+ (which I have the wireless
version of) is clearly marked on the box as supported.

Joseph