[TriLUG] SPAM filters

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 9 10:15:18 EST 2003

I've done exactly that at a couple of clients, and I believe that Chris
is also running his corporate email setup that way.

It's very easy to front-end Exchange with SpamAssassin.  If you check
back through the archives you will see a discussion of that and some
very helpful How-To's.

The SpamAssassin pages also have a simple write-up of front-ending
Exchange with a Linux mail server running SpamAssassin.

Give a shout if you need more help - Jon Carnes