[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] TriLUG Meeting Changes - Mark Turner from Lulu to give LDAP talk!

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at trilug.org
Thu Jan 9 16:51:16 EST 2003

We didn't give Mark much notice - so I don't know what slides he'll have
prepared :) We'll do our best to get *something* to the group tomorrow.

JoJo Almario wrote:
> Or better yet.  Lisa  Do you know how I can get in contact with Mark per
> chance to have him give a similar talk to my group?

As far as having Mark talk to your group, Mark is an active member of
TriLUG. I'll ask him tonight if he's seen your post (he's probably still
polishing up his talk right now though) and have him contact you to
discuss the idea further.

Lisa B.