[TriLUG] Boot Loaders and the like

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Jan 10 00:54:47 EST 2003

It's kinda hard to get to Computer Management from Linux.  Now, I have
seen instances where DOS fdisk will not remove certain partitions.  If
it works for you, go for it.

Me thinks we agree on the merits of a clean partition regardless of the
means to get there.  Therefore, I'd recommend folks use whatever method
with which they are comfortable keeping in mind that Linux is available
for the task if DOS won't give up to go.