[TriLUG] Win4Lin(was linuux mouse kvm problems)

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Fri Jan 10 21:21:59 EST 2003

Keep in mind that if you are going to use Win4Lin and have it connect to
the internet either static or via dhcp, it will STILL be vulnerable to
the bugs/holes/security/etc even though it's running on Linux. It is
still the full blown installation. It does have the security holes. If
no internet access is going to happen, then you should be ok.