[TriLUG] Two Questions

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Sat Jan 11 23:49:40 EST 2003

On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 23:45, Chris Knowles wrote:
> Howdy, I've got two questions.
>
> 1) I know (2) has been asked before so I went to search the archives,
> but I'm unable to get any hits using any search terms.  (I search for
> 'DNS' or 'domain' or 'linux' and get no hits.)  This is from
> http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/ .  Is this the right place?  Or
> is something wrong here?

Yeah, this is a known problem, and if you'll check bugzilla.trilug.org
you'll see there's a bug filed.  Best bet is to use the google search
form at http://www.trilug.org/search.php

If there are any htdig experts on the list who might be able to help get
this fixed, please let me know.  Personally I've gotten so mad at it
that I'm looking for an alternative search tool -- any suggestions?
Htdig and mailman do work together nicely, *if* htdig would work at
all.  (It can't seem to handle the size of the list archives.)

--Jeremy