[TriLUG] Linux laptop

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Jan 14 13:55:49 EST 2003

all latest updates had been applied.  it puked with nt4, w2k and xp yet worked fine with rh8.

not to worry.  it has still been holding steady on w2k server w/o detecting new hardware.  me thinks they fixed it this last go around by using some modem spacer thingie.  it had prolly been shaken up by my crazy driving.  who knows.  i'm sure getting frustrated and winging it against the wall didn't help.