[TriLUG] Job Opportunity

Brandon L. Newport bnewport at appws.com
Wed Jan 15 09:50:55 EST 2003

Hello everyone,
	I am a member of the Charlotte Linux Users Group
(www.charlug.org).  I will be starting a security company in the next
few months, but I have a client who has some immediate needs and I
always like to put it the guys in the LUGs first :).

Network Admin - CCNA, Preferred CCNP, 5 years exp w/ Cisco routers &
switches, must know OSPF, TCP/IP, Frame...some IP Telephony would be
helpful.  This job is in Greensboro and it would be for approx 6 months.

System Admin - Extensive AIX, Solaris and WebSphere experience.

Those are the clients requests, my request is that you be security
minded.

Thanks,

Feel free to shoot me a resume or forward this to someone who might be
interested.

-brandon

__________________________

Brandon L. Newport - CISSP
Senior Security Engineer
Certified:  CISSP, GCIA, CCSE, MCSE Windows NT 4.0, Sun Workgroup, CCNA
Affiliated:  HTCIA, CSI

Appalachian Web Solutions, LLC
http://www.appws.com
P.O. Box 4254