[TriLUG] anti-virus mail gateway

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 15 10:42:53 EST 2003

It supports Sophos, McAfee, F-Prot, F-Secure, CommandAV, InoculateIT,
Inoculan 4.x, Kaspersky, Nod32, AntiVir, RAV, Panda, and Clam anti-virus
scanners.

Clam anti-virus is an OpenSource project:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/clamav/?topic_id=861

I've used McAfee's AV with it.  Worked fine.  Can't tell you the cost
since the Linux client came bundled with the Enterprise package.