[TriLUG] OT: PC Keyboard with OSX

Ken Mink kmtrilug at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 15 10:53:22 EST 2003

Hello All,
  I know there is a lot of MAC users here, so I figured I give this a
try. I recently purchased a B&W G3 with Jaguar loaded. Because of
physical space constraints, I had to add it the KVM that I use with my
x86 systems. I bought a PS/2->USB adapter and the MAC sees the keyboard.
My problem is that since it's a PC keyboard, no apple key. Is there any
descent way to effectively use a PC style keyboard with a MAC? While the
keyboard is a PC keyboard, it's a Gateway Anykey keyboard. I can remap
anykey to any other key or assign any sequence of keys to a single key.
So, I can change the layout if necessary.

Thanks,
Ken