[TriLUG] anti-virus mail gateway

Dan Monjar daniel.monjar at na.biomerieux.com
Wed Jan 15 11:04:08 EST 2003

I've had great success with Sophos.  I use it on OpenVMS, Tru64 Unix and
Linux... they seem to be faster with updates than symantec.  Not sure of
cost but I remember it being quite reasonable.

--On Wednesday, January 15, 2003 10:14:36 AM -0500 Tanner Lovelace

--
Daniel Monjar
IS Manager, Technical Services