[TriLUG] Class Survey Here!

Warren Jasper wjasper at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Jan 15 10:35:51 EST 2003

I'm running the realmkit-7.3 at NCSU, which is basically RedHat 7.3.
The version of Netsape is 4.79.

By the way, even though I am a member of TriLug and am on the mailing
list, I still get email from the list saying that I can not post because
I am not a member.  Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks,

	-- Warren

Warren J. Jasper
wjasper at tx.ncsu.edu