Linux on Dell Laptops (was Re: [TriLUG] Linux on Gateway laptops)

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Thu Jan 16 09:21:50 EST 2003

Just curious but what little annoying things are you having with your
dell laptop?  I'm currently running RH 8.0 on a Dell Latitude c610
laptop with almost everything working, including the volume keys on the
keyboard.  The only things not working are the audio out on my Dock
(everthing else on the dock works fine), and the modem, which I just
haven't bothered trying to yet, though it's rummored to work as well.

-David