[TriLUG] installing RH via the network

Kevin Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Thu Jan 16 11:14:09 EST 2003

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 10:47:35AM -0500, Jeremy Katz spoke thusly:
> You can't do the loopback mount and symlink trick for NFS due to how
> exports work (would require 3 separate exports and 3 separate mounts and
> some other weirdness)

Not necissarrily - I think the original thought from you was to loop mount
the disk(s) under the target directory like so :

/path/to/disks/.disk1

Then symlink the .disk1/ files into disks/ That should work across an
NFS mount, correct?

--
--         Kevin Sonney         --