[TriLUG] OT: Local Masters programs...

Scott Stancil sstancil at geekrooms.com
Sun Jan 19 21:47:09 EST 2003

In October, I gave one of the online programs, University of Phoenix
Online a try.  After three months, two completed classes, and reading the
course module (detailed description of the course short of the actual
syllabus), the course is simply not challenging.  There are other issues
with their MSCIS program, but I won't get into those as some of you may
just not believe me. :)

So, I would greatly appreciate feedback on the CS departments of local
schools.  UNC and NCSU both have attractive programs.  I am looking for
programs in CS, CIS, or Networking.  I am also looking for the good, the
bad and the ugly...

Thanks in advance.

--
Scott Stancil