[TriLUG] Linux application training needed

Rhonda Conlon rhonda_conlon at ncsu.edu
Mon Jan 27 16:11:27 EST 2003

Good Afternoon,

We're in the middle of a large Linux application server rollout to
county Cooperative Extension Service offices in NC.

I'm looking for someone to conduct half-day train-the-trainer workshops
on StarOffice 6.0 for Linux and/or Bluefish for a small group (10 people
or less). The group will be on the NC State campus on March 5 and 6.

If you are interested, experienced, and want to learn more, or if you
can refer me to someone, please contact me off-list.

Regards,
Rhonda Conlon

--
Rhonda Conlon
Director, Extension Information Technology
email: rhonda_conlon at ncsu.edu