[TriLUG] any other webloggers here?

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Fri Jan 31 14:10:59 EST 2003

Lisa C. Boyd wrote:

> You wrote your own software? Cool! If you ever need some testing from
> non-programmer types - let me know :)

i use css heavily, so it can always use testing by viewing it with
various browsers. :-)  seriously, i don't know if it'll ever be
in a state suitable for use by non-coders; maybe if i manage
to open it (http://ken.coar.org/blog/index?entry=89) someday..

http://radio.weblogs.com/0104308/categories/katyLoebrich/

send mail to sam ruby <rubys at intertwingly.net>.
--