[TriLUG] Music, Musicians and the Penguin

Lee Fickenscher elfick at trilug.org
Wed Feb 5 17:47:03 EST 2003

Roy,
I'm fairly musically impaired, so I'm not sure exactly what you would be
looking for. However, I came across an article on using the snd sound
editor on O'Reilly the other day. They show how to move from Cool Edit
to snd. The article is at:
http://linux.oreillynet.com/pub/a/linux/2001/10/05/snd_partone.html
and the snd page is at:
http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/software/snd/