[TriLUG] OpenOffice.org Writer and HTML files

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Thu Feb 6 09:10:49 EST 2003

Well, that might fix it, but have you tried a different document to see
if it is just that document or realy OpenOffice?  Also, maybe try saving
it to OpenOffice format, closing and reopening the OpenOffice version
and then trying to save?  I'd check that before wiping OpenOffice and
reinstalling.

-David