[TriLUG] quasar accounting software

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Sat Feb 8 17:31:46 EST 2003

the program does not run correctly after a 'rpm -ivh' install and does run
correctly after a gnorpm install, so it's not simply a matter of redirected
error messages.  however, it might be that the second time works regardless
of which method is used, although i think i did a "double" command line
install with bad results, so maybe not.  oh well, it's not that big a deal,
although i remain curious about what gnorpm does differently than command
line rpm.

jason