[TriLUG] IDE for C

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 11 10:01:19 EST 2003

Um...yeah.  Got my message sorting out of whack here, and noticed the date
on this well after posting.  Heh.  Sorry.  Just the same, I recommend Visual
SlickEdit to anyone out there looking for an excellent coding IDE.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer

Systems Administrator                   Tel:  919-287-5013
Durham RDC                              Cell: 919-368-2824
Road Runner                             Email: bpitzer at southeast.rr.com
                                        AIM: bpitzerRR