[TriLUG] TriLUG server cluster - memory needed

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Wed Feb 12 10:52:46 EST 2003

Hey folks,

Does anyone have any 128MB sticks of EDO, ECC, unbuffered, 168-pin
SDRAM?

TriLUG has a donated Dell server (PowerEdge 2200) that we'd like to set
up to host some small open source projects.  (See the
http://trilug.org/mailman/listinfo/hosting/  mailing list for more info
on this initiative).  It only has 128 MB of RAM, however, in 4 32MB
chips.  We'd like to increase the RAM to 320MB or more to better support
a Gforge and/or subversion server.

So, if you have some RAM of this type that you'd like to donate, or know
where we can get some real cheap, please let the steering committee (or
hosting at trilug.org) know!

Thanks,

Jeremy Portzer
TriLUG Treasurer