[TriLUG] [Fwd: Job Opportunities]

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Feb 13 08:59:57 EST 2003

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Anastasia Pucci <apucci at ccesearch.com>
To: steering at trilug.org
Subject: [Steering] Job Opportunities
Date: 13 Feb 2003 08:51:16 -0500

Members of the Steering Committee:

I am the President of a locally based recruiting firm called Carlyle & Conlan, and  am currently in need of two NOC Support engineers for a project at a client of mine based in Cary.

If you wouldn't mind circulating this among your members, I would be most grateful.

The positions are 6 month contract to permanent positions, are exclusive to my firm and will commence almost immediately.

Qualifications for the opportunities include: 1-2 years of UNIX experience and a great attitude!

Responsibilities will include monitoring, supporting and documenting activities from the centralized NOC that support over 400 clients in their Managed Services offerings.

This is shift work, but the shifts are rotating and flexibility will be granted when needed.

The position pays $35k ($17/hr) and this is not flexible due to my clients tight budget.

Kind Regards,
Anastasia Pucci
President
(919) 474-0771