[TriLUG] Tux TiVo

H Brett Bolen brettb at trilug.org
Thu Feb 13 09:13:08 EST 2003

I asked the same question a bit ago on the itx thread.  I'm interested
in getting this running also.  I have a radeon card which has tv
out ( it has tv in as well, but most say it is lacking driver support --
you can do in or out but not both).  I also have an avermedia card
( bt878), that I can use for tv in.  What I don't have is time,
though.

I plan on working on this in a few weeks.