[TriLUG] wusage

JoJo Almario jalmario at intrah.org
Thu Feb 13 12:36:05 EST 2003

I used wusage on a flat file  web server I had running.  I did what i
needed...get the weeks worth or whatever of hits and such.  I now use
Analog , which people in this group turned me onto and which seems to me
higly configurable.  More so than wusage, that could be because I never
used wusage to its full potential.

The part I like about both of them is they can give reports in html
format which can be displayed on an intranet for the manager types to
look at.

Analog was pretty easy for me to get started with also.  The hardest
part was implementing the logrotate tool (which really isnt that hard
for most people..just me) and splitting the logs between different
sites.  I never really got Wusage to do that, but hey...I had trouble
using the logrotate command...True Newbie.

JA

--

JoJo Almario
Network Administrator