[TriLUG] Thank you Don Rosenberg for the talk!

Scott Chilcote scottchilcote at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 15 12:41:59 EST 2003

Sinner from the Prairy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I enjoyed the talk very much. Thank you Don!
>
> I already knew some of the ideas exposed at the talk, as I follow Europe's
> situation as close as I can. Other ideas, were very enlightening, as I never
> happen to think about it. I specially liked the
> Northwest-to-South-to-Mexico-to-China theory. It was very well exposed. Thank
> you.
>
> Will we get on TriLUG the talk on html? For me, I'd like to go through it
> again.
>
> Salut,
> Sinner

I very much enjoyed not only the content of his discussion but also the
manner of presentation, and how people who attended were able to
contribute.  I know this hasn't always worked well but this time I found
it very enjoyable.

I apologize for having to leave before the end.  If/when Don's book
makes it into print, I'll be buying more than one copy.

---
Scott C.