[TriLUG] backup methodology

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Thu Feb 20 16:10:04 EST 2003

depends on what you are backing up to: tape, second internal disk, remote
server on lan, ftp/rsync site on wan, etc.  also depends on what the
downtime/offline maximums are: overnight, an hour, five minutes, five
seconds.  and finally how much data are we talking about: a couple of gigs or
a couple hundred gigs?

jason