[TriLUG] Samba Question

Mark Fowle mark at thefowles.com
Sat Feb 22 17:27:56 EST 2003

I have been running samba for a while and have about 40 machines up and
running - I just tried to add a new machine to the domain and now it
wont accept my Administrator password - My log files get this message

"rpc_server/srv_netlog.c:api_net_sam_logon(206)
api_net_sam_logon: failed to marshall NET_R_SAM_LOGON"

I reset my Administrator password, but that didn't do it -- Can anyone
point me in the right direction?  I've searched for some answers - but
the only responses I could find were in spanish, italian or portugues
:-(

TIA,
Mark