[TriLUG] Installfest hardware planning

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Sun Feb 23 22:38:03 EST 2003

here's what i can bring:
- a little box with 80gb disk, rh8 and mdk9 trees, and a fast cdrw
- two cisco 24-port 10/100 switches
- patch cables and power cables
- one, possibly two power strips
- two 17" monitors (i'd prefer not to bring them unless necessary)
- extra nics, memory, and hard drives
- misc tools and hardware

by the way i also have a variety of refurbished systems for sale, everything
from pentium 133 to 1.2 GHz and everything in between, i can bring them as
well if anyone is interested.  contact me offline for more info.

jason