[TriLUG] redhat-config-network question

John Beimler john at radiomind.com
Fri Feb 28 20:58:15 EST 2003

Ok, I don't know why I'm starting this up again, but here goes.

If you don't like the GTK dependancy, pyQT is available here:
http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/pyqt/index.php

The source for these tools are part of the install since its Python, but
the source RPMs are here:
ftp://ftp.dulug.duke.edu/pub/redhat/linux/8.0/en/os/i386/SRPMS/redhat-config*

feel free to download them and port them, the GPL will allow you to do that.

Mandrake originally came about because Red Hat wouldn't include KDE due
to licensing issues, why not start your own distro with config tools
that use QT instead of GTK.

Peace.

john