[TriLUG] Installfest thank-you's & Intro to Linux!!

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at trilug.org
Mon Mar 3 13:38:45 EST 2003

Especially thank you to Jeremy who organized the whole thing and got us
in at Durham Tech :)

Just some other FYI numbers:

35 in total attendance

More helpers than helpees :)

~12 installs

~7 or so new members added to the group (I lost count between
registering new members and cleaning out the old membership forms!)
**For those new members - don't forget to check out members.trilug.org
for special member benefits!**

For the last hour or so, there seemed to be an interesting game of
bzflag going on between the veterans and some of the new installs :)

Don't forget the Intro to Linux talk at our next meeting! March 13th at
7 pm - check out the web site for information/directions.
http://www.trilug.org

As a side note, if you have filled out a membership form for TriLUG and
do not have your membership card yet, please check with me at the next
meeting. We have several membership cards that have not been claimed.
These are primarily good for discounts at Stay Online. Thanks!

Lisa B.