[TriLUG] Any recommendations on web CD burner interface?

Scott Chilcote scottchilcote at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 15:05:35 EST 2003

Hi Mike,

If you like XCDRoast, you don't have to give it up.  There's a VNC web
client application along with the others.  You could have your users
install that.

You'd just need to start Xvnc on the host system,
then run xcdroast on the appropriate display number.

The downside is, in my experience, people who haven't used xcdroast
before can find its UI baffling.  ;-)

Good luck,

--
Scott C.