[TriLUG] Installing Red Hat 7.1 on RS/6000, type 7046-B50

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 12:08:06 EST 2003

Wow, everybody wants a B50!  :)  Sorry guys... I can't give them up.  If my
disc 1 bootable CD is bad... I don't have the slightest clue how to make a new
one.  Some of you also mentioned Debian... well, I'm really familiar with the
Red Hat distro... and I'm just not good enough to be switching distros right
now.  Anyone have any ideas on making a replacement bootable CD for this arch??

Thanks!
Turnpike420