[TriLUG] Consulting opportunity

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Sun Mar 9 15:00:11 EST 2003

yeah, i did contact them.  unfortunately by the time i got up with them they
had already found someone else.  i later heard that it was some sort of
sendmail problem.  and if i'm not mistaken, it happened on the same day that
the sendmail exploit received widespread public exposure.  maybe they weren't
using up2date :-)

jason