[TriLUG] webalizer go boom... ?

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 19:13:08 EST 2003

Hi all... well... learning from experiences is key... but I'm stumped and this
is probably something relatively easy.  I ran up2date and ended up with a new
apache and webalizer... didn't realize it would blow up my usage history...
kinda.  Here's what I mean... up until a couple days ago, I could view all my
monthly history files since last April.  Now only the current month shows when
I visit my usage page:
http://www.turnpike420.net/usage/

In /var/www/html/usage/ , the history files still exist, just I have to
manually access them instead of through a link on the rotating list on the
usage home page.  The files are:

/var/www/html/usage/usage_200204.html
/var/www/html/usage/usage_200205.html
...etc
/var/www/html/usage/usage_200212.html
/var/www/html/usage/usage_200301.html
...etc
/var/www/html/usage/usage_200303.html (which of course this one is still
building at this time.)

How can I convince Webalizer to include these in the list on the usage home
page... as you can see, they are all gone now except current... not a serious
matter, but fun to have and view... and maybe I'll learn something... help!

Thanks in advance,
David (Turnpike420)