[TriLUG] looking for PCI video card

al johnson alfjon at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 13 10:34:46 EST 2003

OK, I have some great news for you concerning a little known fact about
Intrex (No I don't work for them!!). If they don't have the hardware you'd
like to have, they will be happy to order one from the web and install it for
you. I had to do this to find a decent Linux modem. I picked out the model I
wanted, Scott (at the Cary store) ordered it for me and they installed it for
free. So go on the web and select several cards which you would be happy with
and ask Scott if he will order one for you!! --Al Johnson.
P.S. Naturally I don't have any experiences with their other stores.