[TriLUG] Inter-species printing problem

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Thu Mar 13 12:32:32 EST 2003

if you're allowing all outbound connections you shouldn't have to change
anything.  if you want to permit inbound connections (like for outside
machines to print to a local printer) then you'll need to change the iptables
rules.  also, note that cups has a config file /etc/cups/cupsd.conf that
needs to be modified if you want it to work with outside connections or other
cups servers.  by default it is locked down pretty tight.

jason