[TriLUG] Linksys wireless card under linux

Rippy, Jonathan Jonathan.Rippy at usi.net
Thu Mar 13 11:47:53 EST 2003

I have an 802.11b Linksys wireless card and a dual booting Sony VAIO.

I have OEM XP on /dev/hda1 and Gentoo Linux on /dev/hda2

I have an integrated ethernet card working as eth0 along with X and
Sound and the DVD/CDRW combo drive.

That leaves my Linksys wireless card as the last piece in my puzzle.
I've been using Linux for a long time but I've never tried to get
PCMCIA/PC-CARD (whatever it's being called this week) working under
Linux.

I plan on being at the meeting this evening if anyone has some time to
try and help me get this Linksys card working under Linux (specifically
Gentoo of course).

Thanks in advance.

--
jonathan rippy

   USi [http://www.usi.com]     5150 McCrimmon Parkway
   Ph. (919) 253-5905           Suite 413
   Fax (919) 253-6586           Morrisville, NC 27560