[TriLUG] problems sending mail through trilug.org

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Mar 13 13:59:01 EST 2003

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 11:17, H Brett Bolen wrote:
> Is anybody having trouble sending email through trilug.org? I'm using
> mozilla on win2k.

I haven't been able to get the authenticated SMTP with SSL working from
Mozilla, and I think Lisa B. was having similar problems.  I don't know
what the issue is; it just sits there forever when connecting.  Is this
the problem you're having?

Outlook Express should work fine from Win2K however.

--Jeremy

--
| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp at pobox.com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |