[TriLUG] OT: Designing a computer lab layout

Corey Mutter mutterc at nc.rr.com
Thu Mar 13 15:20:57 EST 2003

I'm not sure I agree about using GFCI's in a computer lab.
Unless, that is, they're between the wall and the UPS.

The problem is that GFCI's can give you nuisance trips (not sure how common
this is with computer equipment plugged in).

Of course, maybe you'd be better off using a journaling filesystem in case
of trips, and getting the safety benefits of GFCI...

Corey